L2 SKILLS PREP
INTERMEDIATE SKILLS INSTRUCTOR
Length: A 1-day course (4 hours) This course includes skills demonstrations and skills progressions you will need to be comfortable with the Level 2 Certification Course.
Time: 10 am – 2 pm
Dates: Saturday, May 1, 2021.
Cost: $200.00 USD. All participants must be in good standing with annual membership dues.
Our Expectations: All demonstrations and progressions performed using PLATFORM/FLAT PEDALS.
Level 2 Course Skills:
- Front Wheel-Lift
- Rear Wheel-Lift
- Puddle Stomp
- Level Lift
- ¼ Punch Front Wheel-Lift
- Descending for Intermediate to Advanced trails
- Roll Down Lunge for Intermediate to Advanced trails
- High-Speed Cornering
- Berm Cornering
- Advanced Braking
The course Instructor will give brief demonstrations of most of the skills listed and allow time for the participants to practice and receive feedback.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT CLOSES April 15, 2021
c/o Paige Ramsey
Name & Address of the Outdoor Facility:
Auburn Bike Park – 471 Maidu Dr, Auburn, CA 95603
- Springhill Suites by Marriott in Auburn CA
- Holiday Inn Express, Auburn, CA
- Best Western Golden Key, Auburn, CA
- Victory Velo https://www.victoryvelo.com/
- A-Town Bikes http://www.atownbikes.net/
- Bicycle Emporium https://www.bicycleemporium.
|BICP L2 Skills Prep Clinic - Auburn, CA - May 1, 2021||$200.00|