BICP Membership Dues
We thank you for your continued support of the Bike Instructor Certification Program.
The BICP was created in order to provide available training for those looking to learn and then share their knowledge with others. Certification is an investment in you as an individual and in our sport. Your direct support is providing an opportunity to share our passion while steadily growing a very important program for the future of mountain biking.
The BICP is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and your fees go towards the Administration and business-related fees associated with our program.
- As a member of the BICP, you have access to Industry Pro-deals from our Sponsors & Friends of BICP / preferred providers.
- Exclusive Insurance program for BICP certified instructors through AdventSure Insurance for the Outdoor World; A division of Town and Country Insurance
- Our public directory allows you to update your profile and showcase yourself and your business.
- The BICP is globally recognized with certified members throughout the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Israel, South Africa, Peru, Mexico. With Instructor trainers in the USA, Canada, Europe, and South Africa.
- Online resources and training platform for Ride Leaders and pre-course work.
The cost of the BICP annual membership fees is $65.00
- Annual membership dues are included in the Ride Leader course fees,(please contact Administration if you are current with your dues before registering for a course)
- Annual membership dues will be set as a reoccurring payment through PayPal or Stipe
- No refunds will be issued for membership dues.
- Cancelation of membership dues is the responsibility of the individual member.
Click Below to Renew or Mail Check:
PO Box 28906
Bellingham, WA 98228