The goal of the BICP is to break down the barrier to entry by increasing access to professionally trained and certified instructors.
VALUES AND PRINCIPLES
- We act like owners and treat the BICP as if it were our own business.
- We accept accountability.
- We grow personally and professionally.
- We learn from you, our members.
- We build long-term partnerships.
- We are all leaders in our sport.
- We have a vision and are creative.
- We develop others to become leaders.
- We focus resources on the development of our future leaders.
- We believe it is the responsibility of all members to continually develop themselves and mentor others.
- We are honest and transparent with each other.
- We are honest with people about their performance.
- We operate to the letter of the law; safety is a priority.
- We uphold the values and principles of our Certification programs.
- We act as one unified body.
- We respect each other.
- We show respect for all individuals and organizations.
- We are a community.
- We have confidence in our decision-making.
PASSION FOR SUCCESS
- We are committed to being the global standard.
- We challenge.
- We inspire.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Will promote sportsmanlike conduct with anyone we encounter during a BICP course or event.
- Will engage in positive behavior that ensures the health, safety, and well-being of other human beings or animals during a BICP course or event.
- Will not use drugs, alcohol, or tobacco products during any BICP course or event.
- Will use professional language (no profanity or swearing) during any BICP course or event.
- Will create a safe environment free of verbal or physical threats or abuse aimed at anyone we encounter during any BICP course or event.
- Will not initiate a fight or scuffle with anyone we encounter during any BICP course or event.
- Penalty for any violation of the code of conduct could result in the person being banned from all BICP Programs.