How to become a USA Cycling Licensed Coach
Create an account: https://legacy.usacycling.org/myusac/index.php?pagename=register
Complete SafeSport training (free): https://usacycling.org/resources/safesport/safesport training
Complete a background check ($30):
Log in to your USA Cycling account, then select the link here: https://legacy.usacycling.org/myusac/index.php?pagename=coachadmin
- Click on ‘Account’ on the black bar.
- Scroll down and you will find a ‘Background Check’ toolbox below your personal information.
- You will see a “Click Here” link that allows you to update your background check. Use this automatic link to complete your background check.
- Once on the NCSI site, follow the instructions and provide payment. Most background checks are completed in 3-5 business days, however, it can take up to 10 business days before clearing when all information is correctly provided. Any incorrect/incomplete information will delay the determination time. If you have any questions or problems submitting your information please call (866) 833-7100 x109.
- Study the Level 3 Manual
- Once ready to take the test, email email@example.com with your account number handy, and we will grant you access to the test.
- Once everything above has been completed, proceed to purchase your license and use code: BICP2021 at check out. This will remove the license cost.
- Welcome to USA Cycling!