BICP NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
- To participate in the Bike Instructor Certification Program – Certification Course/s. The Bike Instructor Certification Program requests, and the Recipient agrees that the Recipient will protect the confidential material and information which may be disclosed between the Owner and the Recipient.
- No portion of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission of the publisher.
- The Recipient agrees that by agreeing to the Terms and Conditions at the time of registration, you will adhere to the BICP Non-Disclosure Agreement, and the payment will bind this agreement. Further details on the agreement can be found here.
- No refunds will be issued for any curriculum offered through the BICP.
- BICP reserves the right to cancel a training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 15 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date.
- BICP is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is canceled.
- If a training class is canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances, such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.
- Special circumstances will be reviewed by the BICP program manager. i.e., Sickness/ injury – we will work to reschedule for a future course date.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES
- The cost of the BICP annual membership fee is $65.00.
- Annual membership dues will be set as a recurring payment.
- No refunds will be issued for membership dues.
- Cancelation of membership dues is the responsibility of the individual member.